For aspirant or project manager or manager in companies and business schools
Training mentoring for companies and/or business schools
From training to mentoring on real projects
Courses are already proven in specialized masters and/or companies with project managers
They are designed either for:
- Aspirant and new project managers
- Experienced project managers
- For all project managers or program managers: mentoring
For aspirant or new project managers
Content : Project management principles according to PMI in one day.
Content : hard and soft skills for project management on a concrete project
Method : 40% theory, 60% practice in a team on a concrete project brought by a participant and selected among the team. The course lasts 4 days spread over 3 months given the chance to prepare real status and lead unplanned events. The last day, the team presents the project to train for oral presentations.
For experienced project managers
Content : program management principles
Content : Soft skills to manage a virtual team, best practice and exercice on concrete cases of everyone.
Content : Soft skills to take over a management position of a team of project managers using as well project management expertise.
For all project or program managers
10 individual 1.5 hours sessions over 6 months
Coach your project management in project management processes, methods, and best practices as well on interpersonal and team perspective to accelerate the effectiveness of projects. This includes:
- Review the status of projects and make recommendations for improved execution through the coaching and mentoring of project managers.
- Identify risks early that could potentially negative impact on the project, and develop mitigation plans.
- Foster collaborative working relationships
- Reinforce recent training in project management bringing theory on concrete case