AchievUp mission is to develop the business by turning maximum of existing or new projects in the world into successes for yourself, your team, your company.
- Why? Because projects and programs are a pragmatic ways to create more business value beyond hierarchical levels and current statistics about project failure and employee engagement show a huge waste of money and opportunities.
- How? Combining excellence in project management expertise and enthusiasm: « Deliver results while fulfilling dreams »
- What? Achievup offers products and services to support all actors from project managers, managers till executive leaders.
- Who? AchievUp is a company and a community of « co-creators » composed of partners, suppliers, and « enlightened customers » who are ambitious for their team, company and who understood that inspiring themselves and their teams is a way to maximize benefits and growth of both company and people.
Positive energy, faith in overcoming challenges, trust, give a chance, optimism
International, multicultural, accessibility, respect of individuals, openness, modernity, creativity, share, co-creation
Ambition for others
Service mindset, respect, learning, development, engagement, honesty, authenticity
Proven experience, permanent development in expertise and soft areas, reciprocal learning, reliability, engagement.
History and indirect contributors
It took more than 40 years of preparation in total with 18 years of intensive professional focus, involving so many indirect contributors:
- Project teams at L’Oreal, Redoute, Fnac, PWC, Andersen, EDF, Seita, Imperial Tobacco who were perfect progressive opportunities to increase collective intelligence, enthusiasm and expertise in project and program management to DELIVER from small projects to huge international programs.
- My former project managers team in Germany who was an incredible lab to experiment unconventional ways to lead in difficult contexts to reach higher performance and engagement combining diversity, remote and virtual management, authenticity and trust.
- Project Management Institute community and PMP/PgMP peers who bring excellence, worldwide connections and passion of project and program management.
- Great managers who “invested” on project managers development and gained an infinite esteem and engagement by trusting to assume responsibilities as the same time as being a large family mother.
- “Balancing” supporters who just at the right time in different fields forced the speed for further development.
- Mentors who inspired about leading one’s life, personal growth, and enrichment professional/personal lives (Avelino, Clara G., Ursula V., Sheryl S.…),
- The « kids » team (Claire, Gabriel, Jeanne, Zoé & Co), who are great operational coaches to access quickly to great emotions, improve the quality of presence and develop intrinsic leadership …
- François Durnez: my partner in life and in business with Essence-Leadership, and among others author of “Essence leadership” and “Vivre ou Subir”
- Harisha Lakkavalli: my PMP and PgMP teacher partner with ACEPROconsulting
- … and so many others.
I am very grateful regarding all these indirect contributors and I am happy to Achieve Up with you to increase our contribution to the business!